It’s that time of year: Thanksgiving. Like most, my family has the tradition of saying what we are thankful for, and this year I decided to make a list, because lists are fun, and I’ve seen a few people do it already, I’m being a copycat 😉 Soo, with that, I’m thankful for…
- My family, which is about to get a little bigger. 🙂 I’m a little excited to be an auntie.
- My friends who keep my social calendar busy, and are always there when I need them.
- A job that I enjoy, it’s something I do not take for granted. Libraries feed the soul!
- A new apartment with Louie, because now I have his xbox 360 to further feed my obsessions, i.e. NetFlix and Zune.
- I’m borrowing this one from DC Comics Cover Editor Kenny Lopez ” Everything Blackest Night except the Blackest Night version of the New York Mets that played this year. ..” Let’s go Mets in 2010!
- of course, my Blackberry- it’s the world at my fingertips and keeps me connected to all my Twitter peeps 😉
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I’m ready for some sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce! 😉