I always wanted to do a bucket list for the year, so here’s the first annual bucket list…
I will keep it manageable… 10 things I want to do before the year ends. December 31 or bust!
1. Lose at least 25 lbs. The more the better.
2. Visit a different museum every month, and then post pics on my blog.
3. Go to Canada. Montreal to be exact.
4. Ride a mechanical bull.
5. Try at least three different whiskeys that I’ve never had before.
6. Buy flowers more often for myself.
7. Learn how to say “I Love You” in 20 languages (I’m a dork, I know!)
8. Discover new music.
9. Have a picnic in the park.
10. Eat a burger from the following places: Minetta Tavern and White Manna
bonus: take my learner’s permit test again…(it expired when I was 23) — baby steps to getting a license.