I always wanted to do a bucket list for the year, so here’s the first annual bucket list…
I will keep it manageable… 10 things I want to do before the year ends. December 31 or bust!
1. Lose at least 25 lbs. The more the better.
2. Visit a different museum every month, and then post pics on my blog.
3. Go to Canada. Montreal to be exact.
4. Ride a mechanical bull.
5. Try at least three different whiskeys that I’ve never had before.
6. Buy flowers more often for myself.
7. Learn how to say “I Love You” in 20 languages (I’m a dork, I know!)
8. Discover new music.
9. Have a picnic in the park.
10. Eat a burger from the following places: Minetta Tavern and White Manna
bonus: take my learner’s permit test again…(it expired when I was 23) — baby steps to getting a license.
11 thoughts on “First Annual Bucket List”
Hi Tina Marie–Happy New Year! Enjoyed reading your blog post and wish you luck with checking items off your list. Since we last communicated, I ‘ve started a blog, which I hope you’ll take a look at: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/
It would be great if you sign up to follow by using the “join this site” button in the right hand column.
Hi Catherine! Nice to hear from you! I will definitely join the site.. hope you are well! I’ll keep you posted with my bucket list progress 🙂
Thanks, Tina Marie. Do send me updates–I’m wondering where you’ll find a mechanical bull 🙂
oh I know two places in NYC to go. That’s going to be an easy one to cross off!
Of course…I should have known…you did the research 🙂
of course, what kind of librarian would I be, if I didn’t 🙂
I love that you don’t have a license. In LA, I don’t think I could rely on public transportation to get me everywhere… I’d be stranded half the time 🙂
whenever I go to California, I always wish I had my license!