Getting a late start with this, but better late than never…. it’s my third annual bucket list. (Previous ones: 2013, 2014)
I’m going to bring over two things from the past lists, because I’m determined to do them.
- Have a picnic, you know basket and all…
- Visit a cigar bar. Something classy or shady.
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Go on the Bourbon Trail while in Louisville, KY
- Make a piece of art (I signed up for pottery class…)
- Try fly fishing once
- Eat a crack pie at Momofuku Milk Bar
- Mediate more (seriously!)
- Travel alone
- Be able to have a half hour conversation only in Spanish
One thought on “My Bucket List Goals for 2015”