Well, this year flew by…. seriously.
I haven’t posted since June. eek! (btw, the screenplay is still in the works!)
I looked back at my bucket list post — and I did a pretty good job of keeping up with my promises 🙂
Definitely doing this again for 2014!
1. Lose at least 25 lbs. The more the better.
Lost about 10 lbs, not great. But, I’m making moves for 2014…
2. Visit a different museum every month, and then post pics on my blog.
Totally failed on this one… oops. But, I made some of my own art , or at least I tried… 🙂
And while it’s not a museum, I can scratch AT&T Park off my list of baseball stadiums to visit:
3. Go to Canada. Montreal to be exact.
I went to Canada. But not Montreal. Here’s my lovely pic of me and the Falls :
4. Ride a mechanical bull.
This happened. Evidence:
5. Try at least three different whiskeys that I’ve never had before.
Ha! This was accomplished within the first few months., and this whiskey flight is the reason:
6. Buy flowers for myself more often.
Sorta did this.. here are some of the lovely begonias I bought myself
7. Learn how to say “I Love You” in 20 languages (I’m a dork, I know!)
This sounded easier than I thought. But, I did learn more Tagalog by writing this lovely ode to Balut:
8. Discover new music.
Yes. Country music! Yep… click the pic… it’s my favorite Jake Owen song 🙂
9. Have a picnic in the park.
Nope. I don’t know why. I’ll just post my last minute Halloween costume to feel accomplished 🙂
10. Eat a burger from the following places: Minetta Tavern and White Manna
Yes and Yes. Drool-worthy pics below:
bonus: take my learner’s permit test again…(it expired when I was 23) — baby steps to getting a license.
Still working on this… of course.
Stay tuned for my 2014 bucket list 🙂
Have a wonderful New Year!