Last year, I decided to post a bucket list of sorts… (not my bucket list for life, but for the year)
I had fun putting it together. So, I figured I’d do it again for 2014.
I’m not going to recycle any items (I’ll eventually go on a picnic!) , I’m just going to start fresh… so here it is:
1. Complete my 10K run in an hour.
2. Go to a cigar bar.
3. Visit the Empire State Building.
4. Ride a bike over the Cooper River Bridge in Charleston, SC
5. See the Grand Canyon.
6. Submit a research grant proposal.
7. Complete a class on Coursera.
8. Have afternoon tea.
9. Read the Bible. The whole thing, not just certain sections.
10. Use my passport.
I’ll naturally keep you all posted 🙂